Saturday, 11 March 2017

Collared

What is so interesting on this picture? It certainly isn't the head, we have no clue whatsoever how this girl looks like. If she has a pretty face or not, we don't know. We do know that her nipples can be very, very stiff indeed. Each time I looked at this picture, and recently I looked at it a lot, each time I look at the nipples and my hands begin to itch. Sure the collar and leash are quite nice, the dress is simply fabulous (It makes you think of those Histoire d'O dresses don't you agree) but like a Rembrandt painting it's all in the contrast of the albast skin of the girl and the pink nipples like cherries on a desert.

The thighs are delicious as well (just wanted you to know I noticed).



6 comments:

  1. I do like the dress, Han but ooh...those nipples look as if they could be pure D painful. :)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, prety pic I agree.
    And I have Never seen before so huge nipples as her.
    Yes, like a cherries on the cake.


    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huge nipples indeed. I like the cake!

      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...