Saturday, 14 January 2017

Shoe fetish

Some people have a thing with shoes. They make their sub lick their shoes.

That is fine if you both like it, but I simply don't. I don't get a kick out of humiliating someone, and it really doesn't make me feel. And she gets nothing out of it except a dirty tongue (and she already has one, oh God I'm so predictable). No.

It's not my thing. Licking your bare feet (if they are clean) sometimes feels nice, but no.
I'd rather use her tongue for something else.



6 comments:

  1. Good gravy, Han...when I saw the title, this is not what I thought it was gonna be. LOL I really like my shoes and have a lovely collection but sure as heck don't want to be licking anyone's shoes or feet! As the old saying goes..."different strokes for different folks".

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's quite popular so it seems.
      But not for me, and as I anticipated not for you either!

      We are on the same page again,
      Han

      Delete
  2. I have never quite understood this fetish...and thankfull Master likes an licking to take place on skin. hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skin tastes much better, Abby.
      Not only for the giving but for the taking as well.

      Han

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I'm very pleased that you do, Mala.
      Thank you for your comment,

      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...