Tuesday, 31 January 2017

Piano



No, you are not what you listen to. You are not erudite to love classical music, you are not stupid to like to hip hop. You are more than your music taste. You are such a complex human being that judging a man or woman just by their taste in music is oversimplified. We live in a time where the media likes to oversimplify. But it's our job to re-complicate what politicians and the media wish to make too easy for us. Often because there is more than meets the eye if you look well enough.

Enough of that. Back to beauty.




Women as instruments of love. Of course they aren't, but these are all pictures of women and instruments. I posted before the Violin, the Harp and a  Pretty Violin. And now it's time to play the piano:

6 comments:

  1. I listen to a wide variety of music....which sums me up...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, a wonderful wide variety is the spice of life. Music is so different with different moods it sounds not the same. Music is never the same. It all depends on our mood how we perceive the feeling that music brings to us.

      Han

      Delete
  2. I also listen to a wide variety of music...depends on my mood. LOL Thanks for sharing the lovely pictures, Han...wish I looked that good!

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a picture of you in my mind Cat, and you look much more pretty than these girls. And music like I said to Abby is complementary to your mood or vice versa.

      Han

      Delete
  3. Nice pics, Han.
    And true words about music.
    I think almost all people are " allätare" depended on mood.

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautifull singing word: allätare, omnivorous. The Swedish words are so musical to the ear. And you are right, different music for different moods.

      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...