Tuesday, 3 January 2017

It was black, but now it's back

True, some clips on YouTube are special to me. One of those channels is crash-restraint.com. Their tutorial video's are of exceptional good quality.
But YouTube clips have a huge disadvantage as well: If the owner puts it off-line it's gone forever on every YouTube channel. Of course this is the same with Blogs, Vlogs and all other content on the Internet. But most of the time it can be found somewhere. So when crash-restaint.com went black it really went black.
But now they are back! And how. With this special 2D/3D clips (you can choose 3d/2d in the bar below). Welcome back guys.

4 comments:

  1. Han, this is not possible. That woman has too long arms and too big mobility.
    It almost scsres me..
    Smile.

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's possible as you can see. I don't hear her even moan. I have to admit this girl is very, very flexible.

      Han

      Delete
  2. My arms are actually long enough to fit in that position...can at least put my right arm in it...left arm is still giving me trouble so can't do it right now. BUT would not want to be tied like that...would be painful in a very short while and I really have a 'thing' about being restrained. :) It is pretty though.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The girl is very flexible, Cat. And yes, if you don't like the rope anyway this will only confirm your: NEVER in my life.

      But hey, that's OK. Glad all of us don't like the same things.
      Smile, I still think they are both sensational.

      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...