Friday, 30 December 2016

Raise your glass



Have you ever tried? Giving a glass of wine with a blindfold on? It's not so easy as it looks. You have to make sure she feels a glass, she must open her mouth enough to let any amount of liquid in and swallow at the same time.
As for the giver: you have to hold the glass at the right angle, don't act to quickly, have a steady hand no matter how excited the view makes you, and make sure it doesn't spill over her white clothes. As my mother used to say wine stains are hard to remove...

No blindfold on the picture at the bottom: but another of my favourite themes: She is fully nude and sitting on her knees, and he is fully clothed and sitting on a chair. I blame "Training Carrie" for putting these pictures into my mind... She's untrained of course, look at the position of her hands. A trained girl would never hold her right hand like that. Flat on her thighs they would be, emphasizing that he is in charge and that whatever he feeds her, she will drink.


7 comments:

  1. Dropping in to say hope you had a nice Christmas and wishing you the best of new years. Pictures are nice, just not my cup of tea as you well know by now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Earl Grey. My cup of tea. But there are many, many tea flavours, so it's nice there is some for everyone. My Christmas was different than other years. My daughter was offered a two room apartment with all the modifications she needs, a bathroom modified, a kitchen with a sink you can lower to wheelchair level, but can raise to standing level (cost a fortune) and all doors big enough for a wheelchair. We have been painting, and painting and painting and well you get the picture. This week I put wallpaper on her bedroom and in January the floor is laid for her and curtains will be hung. So we were quite busy fixing her apartment, making it a nice place to live in. Not so dark and glum as it was, but bright and shiny...

      Thank you for dropping by, Leigh, I appreciate it. I hope your holidays were nice as well!!

      Han

      Delete
    2. Sounds like a perfect Christmas gift for your daughter, actually for you and Wanita too because you know she will be happy in her new home.
      BTW - Earl Grey is my favorite too. What do you know we agree on that. Laughing
      Have a wonderful New Year and I wish your daughter good tidings in her new home.

      Delete
  2. No, not easy, But a real Master would do it without spill.

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. During a scene where I was being flogged (and I was restrained and blindfolded), he put a water bottle to my mouth and not knowing what it was, the water spilled all over my chest. I asked for more once I figured it all out. Ty (not the one doing the flogging) thought it was really funny. But I was so caught up in the flogging I didn't hear him offer the water.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, without proper warning you can be in such a sub mode, you cannot pay proper attention to little things. It's the combination of the blindfold and pain...

      Thank you for sharing that,
      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...