Saturday, 5 November 2016

Favourite four: Prominent closed front

 Some neck corsets are discreet, like the one yesterday. This one is the opposite. With a leather lace you could make it more tight. You want it nice and tight around the neck and throat.


 
Elegant, black neck corset made of a fabric mix with black pinstripe and slight elevations, decorated with velvet ribbon and additionally satin. Elaborately worked: lined, eyelets with washers, edged and of course reinforced with bars! The minimum lashing distance is about 31.5cm, upward it is of course variable.

8 comments:

  1. They look so much better on mannequins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I love pinstripes, this is not one of my favorites, Han. Think it would be more striking if it was in navy with white or pale blue pinstripes with black satin ribbon and trim. I know...constantly remaking everything aren't I. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are, but that's good! I'm sure the one you envisioned is very pretty. Interested what your favourite is when I show the last one tomorrow!

      Han

      Delete
  3. With each new picture, I am starting to think....maybe one of these should be my 'kinky' Christmas gift to Master....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be a thoughtful gift. It's restraining you in a very feminine way, and I'm sure it looks beautiful on you. Like I said to Cat, curious about your choice when I show the last one tomorrow.

      Han

      Delete
  4. Master loves these and has bought a couple over the time we have been together. My neck is not as long and slim as the mannequin though which makes wearing for long periods a bit of a challenge. The feeling to begin with though is very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this one too.
    This one is simple , but nice.
    I wonder if there are diff sizes of neck corsets..

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...