Friday, 18 November 2016

Computer breakdown

Computers are little miracles.
Computers can do unbelievable things.
If they work.





When I started my computer on Tuesday. And the screen stayed blank. One hundred percent nothing, not even entering it's Bios.anymore.
Dead.
Broken.
Kaputt.

Now I am working with this laptop for the bare essentials . The space key doesn't work very well so I have to get back a lot. Kind of unwanted backspace, in a way.. Smile.

The advantage of your own computer is that it's tuned to all your own preferences.
But it only makes some noise now, and nothing more.

May it rest in peace.


11 comments:

  1. That is a very sad thing, Han...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll never know how much. I loved her. And now she is no longer with us.

      Sad day, Jz,

      Han

      Delete
  2. Awww Han...so sorry...that just pure D sucks. Hope you are able to get it fixed or replaced soon.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well until thenwe have toimprovise withthe space bar that doesn't work.

      Han

      Delete
  3. RIP to your computer....hope you get a replacement soon.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Abby, I hope so too. I hope things will work out in the end

      Han

      Delete
  4. I'm sorry to hear about your computer's death. It was bound to happen, considering the volume of blog posts that you write. =) I hope that you get a replacement one soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are heartbroken,girlwiththenaughyname.She cannot be replaced, truly..

      Han

      Delete
  5. Oh No....annoying thing.
    Hold on, Han.
    A new one Computer is needed.

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have no idea how much needed Mona Lisa.
      I will try, but it's hard!

      On the bright side, this laptop can sit on my lap.

      Han

      Delete
    2. Just don't get confused and go spanking it, or you may be out a second computer in as many days! ;-p

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...