Friday, 14 October 2016

Last favourite: Silk corset

You may have noticed I have a have a certain preference for under bust corsets. What can I say other than I am a tit-man. My fifth and last favourite is a full bust corset. But one in my favourite colour (red) and my favourite fabric (silk).


Melissa Morin makes this wonderful corset and specializes in Disney clothes as well. Have a look at her webpage to see wonderful familiar costumes. This one is so classic I love the design, I love the fabric and it makes the girl look wonderful. It is sold at Etsy for 217,88 euro.

This corset is handmade and completely custom made using your measurements. The corset pattern is drafted from your specific measurements to ensure the perfect fit for your body. The corset is made with a strength/middle layer, the fashion/outer layer and the lining giving the corset 3 layers to ensure strength and durability. At The Corset Carriage we take pride in our craftsmanship and attention to detail, ensuring each corset is of excellent quality. We value our customers and welcome all correspondence.

















This corset is cut to give a 2-4 inch waist reduction.

You can choose to have a modesty panel or not at the back of the corset, just let us know when providing your measurements.


I had so much fun choosing my favourite corsets, and I hope you liked my choices as well.






4 comments:

  1. This corset reminds me of some of the outfits you can see on the dance hall girls in the old western movies. It is beautiful and the red and black combination is wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does have a bit of western look, doesn't it? Imagine... Silk.

      Han

      Delete
  2. Beautiful!!!
    Just beautiful !!
    Well tio expensive ..
    Did I say , beautiful?

    Thank you for sharing all those beautiful corsets, Han,
    I think, you must like boobs.
    Smile .

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are all expensive, but all of the corsets this week were hand made.

      You said beautiful.
      I think I love boobs, Mona Lisa.

      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...