Monday, 3 October 2016

I kiss your eyes

Remember the art of kissing? Remember the Eyelash kiss where you kiss with your eyelashes?
I'm showing you today a kiss on the eyes.


I consider a kiss on the eyes one of the most intimate, almost sexual, acts of love. A kiss on the eyes say""Feel my lips and I know you cannot see them, but I am touching the eyes that see me. Unlike a mirror these eyes see me how I look like. These eyes see the good parts of me and the bad parts of me.  I caress you at your most vulnerable part of your body. As a thank you for seeing me the way I am."

8 comments:

  1. My grandchildren and I call these butterfly kisses.....and yes with Master they take on a whole different meaning. Kissing any place on the body always seems more sensual than on the lips...although there is lips kissing,,,and then again there is LIP kissing.
    LOL..guess I just plain like kissing...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A girl that plain likes kidding. What's not to love?

      Han
      Like the song.. Butterfly kisses.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful post.
    I think I will see on eays kissing with a new eays.

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do huh? Soft, tender lips on your eyes... Nothing to beat that!

      Han

      Delete
  3. You are such a romantic - Wanita is a lucky lady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So my wife keeps telling me, that I am a lucky man that is...

      Han

      Delete
  4. I agree, Han...a gentle kiss on they eyes is very intimate. There is something about a kiss on my eyes or forehead that make me feel very cherished. I also agree with Sunny...Wanita is a very lucky lady.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cherished, that is the word I was looking for! What would I do without you Cat?

      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...