Monday, 19 September 2016

What really matters

This Ted-talk is called  "What really matters at the end of life". And it answers the question above.
It is one of those talks that you really should take twenty minutes from your time and watch.


At the end of our lives, what do we most wish for? For many, it’s simply comfort, respect, love. Mr. Miller is a palliative care physician who thinks deeply about how to create a dignified, graceful end of life for his patients. Take the time to savour this moving talk, which asks big questions about how we think on death and honour life.

6 comments:

  1. Whoa! What an inspirational man! I marked this on my YouTube channel so I can watch him again and again. Think I will find new points every time I listen to him. Thank you so much for sharing, Han!

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's very interesting story to tell, he tells it very well, but the point he is trying to make is very close to my heart as well.

      Han

      Delete
  2. Strong talk.
    True talk.
    Thank you for sharing it, Han.

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be visiting this page soon, so hear it over and over again. Some stories are worth listening multiple times to.

      Han

      Delete
  3. You always find the best things to share with us....I am going to come back and read this again, probably more than once....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is great, isn't it Abby. I'm so glad you agree.. I'm going to find out if he has a book somewhere and I am going to read it!

      Thank you for your comment,

      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...