Monday, 26 September 2016

What have I learned today?

I have learned today there is a limit to what you can do to help others. I am a man and if there is a problem I have several solutions for it. You try solution one, and if that fails escalate to solution two and maybe three. I think in solutions like most men.

Women are wired differently and are open to empathy and not so practical as the male  race is supposed to behave. Well today was one of these days that my solutions did not work at all. I have tried everything and in the end I just listened and that seemed enough. I bite my tongue, and keep all this sane advice inside.

I wished I could do more....


8 comments:

  1. Sorry you had to bite your tongue, Han...hope it's not too painful. Personally, I like help and solutions but then I'm a bit different. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad we are all different, Cat. The "women" above are in my inner circle and there are a few around beyond that. Smile.
      Just a lesson I remembered that some solutions take their time.

      Thank you for your comments, all of them,
      Han

      Delete
  2. One of the hardest things in the world...to bite your tongues when you are trying to help.....You were there, you listened...you helped.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hardest thing to do is simply listen, and sometimes that is all we require.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have trouble with just listen, although I have been told to be a good listener.

      Han

      Delete
  4. Just were there for her, Han.
    And maybe .. She will ask some day:
    What should I do, Han?
    Help me.
    Who knows ..

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who knows indeed, Mona Lisa, maybe. Good advice,

      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...