Friday, 23 September 2016

Three good thoughts

Three good thoughts, mmm. Not sure what "good thoughts"are. Good intentions? Motivational thoughts? Positive thoughts? Let's think about each of them. Ok, here we go:

First: Say more "NO" to people at work. It will decrease my workload, or at least my perceived workload stress. I have a job that is not taken over by other colleagues, so it kind of piles up and the worst thing to do is take it back home with you. No more after this holiday!


Second: Karma. Do good, everything comes back to you.


Third: This year is going to be wonderful (my 57th year). In my work there are new bosses with a positive attitude, in my life there are people that love me, because of, or in spite of what I am, and I am going to post in several challenges this year.




6 comments:

  1. I am finding it interesting how differently we all respond to these challenges...we are all unique. Good luck with your work challenge...and looking forward to more posting of challenges here.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are all different as all our phases in life are different. We should cherish our differences I think.

      Good luck with your retirement challenge,
      Han

      Delete
  2. I agree with Abby...we are all unique. When I think of 'good thoughts', I think 'positive' because no matter whether it is a compliment or a motivational saying or just a smile, they are all positive. Thanks for sharing, Han.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All good thoughts, positive or otherwise, can beat all the bad thoughts in the world.

      I think,
      Han

      Delete
  3. I like all your three thoughts.
    Good luck with them! But the biggest good thing is, that you are aware of them!


    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Three for the price of one, Mona Lisa. And yes, it all should start with awareness, I quite agree!

      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...