Saturday, 10 September 2016

Something to share

This is something I want to share and it has been a fantasy fetish to me for a long time. I remember like it was yesterday a Carlifornia Star movie called Pony Girl at the ranch. A movie that started the Pony Girl genre. It was released in 1986 and it awoke things in me that I never known. Since I discovered the video in 1986 I have always dreamed about Pet play.

My Wanita is no big fan of Pet Play so I will be dreaming about a Pet that is not beaten for no reason, you don't beat your own Pet for no reason do you? A Pet that will be walked outside on a collar and a leash, and... Well it's a well worked out fetish fantasy.

And now you know one more TMI that I shared today with you.

Scene from Pony Girl


8 comments:

  1. I find these to be SAM..sharing among friends...not TMI. I am Wanita on this one.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More like GAF ( Gossip among friends), Smile.
      a lot of people feel like you and Wanita! Nothing wrong with that, Abby!

      Han

      Delete
  2. I have to say...I'm with Wanita and Abby. Sorry, Han. Oh and yes, agree with Abby...not TMI but SAM...and we are friends.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you , Han, gor sharing your fantasy with us.
    I wish you, experienced it iin your life . You never know. Maybe about some time Wanita will find it as hot as you do.

    Han, a pet shouldno't be BEATEN gor ANY
    reason.

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's be hopeful fantasies may come true. Or else...
      Nice to dream.. Everything in your dream comes true the way you want it. Not as in real life... LOL

      Han

      Delete
  4. I'll share something with you. I'm with Wanita - not my thing, but to each his own. Who knows, she may change her mind. She seems much more accepting than I.

    On another note - No pet should ever be beaten, ever, ever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had my hopes on you Leigh. But if even the cowgirls pass, well I will dream along...

      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...