Friday, 30 September 2016

One thing I say I think, but really don't

There is one thing that comes to mind, without even thinking about it.

I say I don't talk to your breasts, but all too often I find myself talking to them both.
I like breasts in all shapes and sizes. Big breasts I like the most, but I do not discriminate. I look at small ones as well. Today a workmate bends over the table and present to me a clear view of her bra and the small breasts it detained. Of course they notice, that you are not looking where you should. They always do. They have a radar for it.

It's not nice to look at the breasts, really. Ah, well I'm a tit-man. What can I say?

Betty Grable (1916-1973)

6 comments:

  1. LOL Han...What has always cracked me up was when women wear low cut tops or unbuttoned blouses and then get angry when men look! Go figure...

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't make me crazy, low cut tops. Mmmm.
      One button too much unbuttoned. Hmmmm.
      Ah, If it was the only reason for summer, it would be enough...

      Smile
      Han

      Delete
  2. LOL...I love that you have admitted this...Congrats on completed the challenge, I enjoyed reading all your posts.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very sure both you and Cat have the radar...
      I have enjoyed your posts in the challenge very much as well..

      Han

      Delete
  3. Now, Han, tell us, what was comment of your coworker , when she saw your .. Look.
    Smile.

    What a wonderful month of wonderful posts.
    And you know what?
    I did it too.
    Smile.

    Thank you , Han.

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She did not say anything, but you girls have that look that says: I did see you look, buster, don't deny it!

      Yes, I know you posted them on your vanilla blog and what a wonderful posts they were this month, I did enjoy them very much. Congratulations on finishing the monthly challenge!

      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...