Sunday, 7 August 2016

Sisters day

Today, The first Sunday of August, is Sisters' Day. Sisters Day is your chance (if you have a sister, that is) to show your appreciation for that special family relationship. All siblings have the odd argument here and there, but deep down there’s little way around the natural bond of siblings.

I have one very special sister. One that never complains and is always supportive. Sisters' Day may be just as silly as Mothers' Day or Fathers' Day, but for me it's a reason to show her today how glad I am to be her (older) brother.

French breakfast
I have ordered for her a nice French breakfast with (smile):
  • Assorted pastries
  • Fresh croissants
  • Various fresh meats
  • Various French cheeses
  • Assortment of fresh toppings
  • Tea
  • Fresh orange juice
  • Butter 
  • Cooked egg 
  • Fresh seasonal fruit
I hope you'll have a wonderful Sisters' Day!

7 comments:

  1. Could you forward that website link to my brother, please?
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poor girl, but I'm sure your brother is nice to you in other ways.

      Happy sisters day!

      Han

      Delete
  2. WOW..I wish I were your sister. I have one very wonderful sister, we were very different when we were growing up, but now we celebrate our differences and love out commonalities. We never get enough time together, but are having a day devoted just to us soon!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's wonderful to celebrate you're different. To be different is good!

      Enjoy your sisters day soon!
      Han

      Delete
  3. Wow!
    What a amazing gift, Han.
    I am sure, your sister will be very happy about it and glad , that YOU are her brother.
    I loooove this idea. Franch breakfeast .,

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Mona Lisa that wouldn't like French breakfast...Enjoy Sisters day, girl.

      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...