Monday, 23 May 2016

Mindpower

Subconcious

I made the posts of this week, Gethsemane week, about a month ago. After I scheduled the limerick posts, I began to make the posts for this week from the Rock Opera "Jesus Christ Superstar".
I had considered for some time to make a post about the different versions of this Gethsemane song, but never had the time to find the time to work on it.

After I had finished them, I found out I planned them all in the week I was going to have a small operation. Nothing special or dramatic, just to take the gall bladder out, but still these words rang in my  ears:
Alright! I'll die!
Just watch me die!
See how I die!

Compact MP3 Player


Coincidence?
I don't believe in coincidence.
More afraid than I cared to admit? Perhaps. Anyway the operation is postponed by some weeks now. So.... I'm not such a drama queen I postpone my Gethsemane posts as well. :-)
So here are five different versions of Gethsemane this week.

I hope it will bring you the same feelings of inwardness, combat and reflection as it brought me.

5 comments:

  1. Don't worry, Han.
    Our positive thoughts will take you over your surgery week.
    You will be in My thoughts and My prayers.

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not worried Mona Lisa, what could go wrong with all these positive thoughts?

      Smile,
      Han

      Delete
  2. You are going to be fine, Han because the good Lord knows that Wanita, your daughter and all of us in blogland need you and we won't allow any other outcome! Sending lots of prayers, healing energy and positive thoughts.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the surgery went well..obey your doctor!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After Tuesday in a week we will know. But I will reassure here it's going to be alright.

      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...