Thursday, 26 May 2016

Gethsemane - Stygma IV



Rock for adults - that would be a good way to describe the music of STYGMA IV if one were at a loss of words.
In 2001 the metal band Stygma IV released the album "Phobia" with their own version of the Overture of JCS (nr. 6: I.N.R.I.) and this version of Gethsemane. These talented guys are quite famous: they made 9 albums in 13 years.
OK, this version needs the acquired taste, but if you like the Gillian version in extreme, this is the version that will make a lasting impression.


6 comments:

  1. It still leaves a strong impression..but not my favorite version.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, well, glad we all have different tastes, it would be dull otherwise...

      Thanks for listening,
      Han

      Delete
  2. I agree with Abby...not my favorite version. In fact, I'd go as far as to say it is my least favorite version. I agree with you, Han...they are an acquired taste that I just have not acquired. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smile. I thought a young woman like yourself would like this song, Cat.

      Thanks for listening,
      Han

      Delete
  3. I like it..
    Different, yes, but nice..

    Thank you, Han.

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Different but nice. I can relate to that Mona Lisa!

      Thanks for listening,
      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...