Wednesday, 18 May 2016

Coming, dear.


There was a young plumber from Leigh
Who was plumbing his girl by the sea.
   She said, "Stop your plumbing,
   There's somebody coming!"
Said the plumber, still plumbing, "It's me".




Il y avait un plombier, François,
Qui plombait sa femme dans le Bois.
  Dit-elle, "Arrêtez!
  J'endends quelqu'un venait."
Dit le plombier, en plombant, "C'est moi".

Es giebt ein Arbeiter von Tinz
Es schläft mit ein Mädel von Linz.
  Sie sagt "Halt sein' plummen
   Ich höre Mann kommen."
"Jacht, jacht," sagt der Plummer, "Ich binz."

8 comments:

  1. This is my favorite one so far..and that pic...Master and i need some ocean time soon!

    My Master brought me to the sea,
    I was thirsty for some cold tea.
    He said, "Stop your whining
    I've got something brewing,
    Open wide to suck cum from me.

    Not my best effort....hugs abby


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a smile on my face and images in my mind, what more can you ask from a great limerick?

      Good one,
      Han

      Delete
  2. Love the rhyme. Laughing at the words and the pic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If the limerick makes you smile, it's a good one, I always say.

      Glad you liked them,
      Han

      Delete
  3. Wow!
    I mean ahum!
    I mean., smile..,
    Nice.
    Everything.
    Ahum.

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Window open?
      Glad you like it, Mona Lisa.

      Han

      Delete
  4. LOL...love all the limericks! You are really inspiring everyone aren't you, Han. :)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the poems that inspire folks, Cat. The power of the smile.

      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...