Thursday, 26 November 2015

Let me come to be still in your silence

I like for you to be still
it is as though you are absent
And you hear me from far away
And my voice does not touch you
it seems as though your eyes had flown away
And it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth
As all things are filled with my soul
You emerge from the things
Filled with my soul
You are like my soul
A butterfly of dream
And you are like the word: Melancholy

I like for you to be still
And you seem far away
it sounds as though you are lamenting
A butterfly cooing like a dove
And you hear me from far away
And my voice does not reach you
Let me come to be still in your silence
And let me talk to you with your silence
That is bright as a lamp
Simple, as a ring
You are like the night
With its stillness and constellations
Your silence is that of a star
As remote and candid

I like for you to be still
it is as though you are absent
Distant and full of sorrow
So you would've died
One word then, One smile is enough
And I'm happy;
Happy that it's not true

8 comments:

  1. Wow...what an intense poem Han. Think I'll have to re-read several times to get all the impact. Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. " my voice does not touch you
      it seems as though your eyes had flown away
      And it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth
      As all things are filled with my soul
      You emerge from the things
      Filled with my soul"

      It is like you cannot see me, nor hear me. It is like you are filled with my soul and then you emerge from the things filled with my soul.

      There is no such thing more beautiful than that, Cat....
      These poems bring tears in my eyes,

      Han

      Delete
  2. Must admit, didn't read through but want to say hi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not everybody is a crazy romantic like I am Leigh, but I'm very pleased you popped in to say Hi. Hallo right back to you. I hope you are fine, Leigh.

      Smile,
      Han

      Delete
  3. Like it,
    No,
    Love it.
    Thank you Han.

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you would love it Mona Lisa.
      "And my voice does not reach you
      Let me come to be still in your silence
      And let me talk to you with your silence"

      Let me become to be still in your silence and let me talk to you with not mine, but your silence...

      Oh God,
      I love it.

      Han

      Delete
  4. I love it...it reminds me of my kneeling time for Mater....when i let go of everything...then i feel His touch, hear His voice and when i am totally calm...nothing...until His touch and voice bring me back...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "I like for you to be still
      it is as though you are absent
      And you hear me from far away"

      It makes you still sometimes, doesn't it? There is freedom in the absence of thoughts.

      I truly love the poem,
      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...