Wednesday, 5 November 2014

We both knew...

that if she's going to win the challenge, the real challenge was last night. last minute stuff like this evening is not possible on Wednesday night. Weight Watchers Weighing Night. So it was a bit " now, or never" last night. And it took her over two hours. Did you ever try tantric? We had never before and it was quite pleasant. Not enough, but very interesting indeed.

So she reaped her rewards after two hours. I know it is a crazy comparison, but this morning It made me feel like I used to when my kid was small and being up half of the night. 

It's so nice the Latin word of higher numbers don't begin with a Q. Because 14 is a nice number.
I am counting 12 out of 14. Things must get really out of control if she can't finish this one anymore. She can even see the finish line..

6 comments:

  1. So 14 actually is more than enough? It really is hard work, isn't it? Yet I hope you both are enjoying it.

    Greetings,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'll give you an honest answer Appy. Yes, 14 days in a row is enough. If I learned anything from this adventure is that spontaneity is very important, even more so than I would have thought. And that pressure doesn't go well with carefree sex.

      I don't know if that is the answer you wanted to hear, and it doesn't mean of course I didn't enjoy it, of course I had the time of my life, but there is a downside as well.

      Thank you for allowing me to show the other side of the coin,
      Han

      Delete
  2. It's not often I can not find the words to respond.
    But now I'm without words.
    Without words but with a great admiration of these two people who love each other so much, and do not forget to have fun in life.
    I'm impressed.
    And I'm so happy for them. So happy.

    Take care,
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I left you speechless... Well done, Han. And thank you for your sincere wishes. Wanita and I both appreciate that.

      Han

      Delete
  3. Well done Wanita...you are doing very well...especially considering that quite a bit of spontaneity has been removed. You go girl! Keep enjoying Han. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did enjoy this night as a matter of fact. My now neclected meditation excersizes did help with the tantric experience...
      And she did well, didn't she?

      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...