Sunday, 2 November 2014

No, not yet

Wanita decided to wait until Sunday night and have a good night rest. The rest of the day we have  things to do outside our house, so she is pushing it a little. Not very smart if you'd ask me. But you are not asking me and neither is she. Not your average submissive woman, my Wanita. By the way the day ends at 21;15. today. My dotter has to work today from 16 until 19 hours so we do have a opportunity to be alone...

So... if she is overconfident, why would I worry about it? If I got time I will let you guys know about the 9th day. If I don't you will hear from me, I will post it next Monday morning.

Have a wonderful Sunday.

4 comments:

  1. Well since I don't get onto the computer much, if at all, during the weekends, I can wait. Except today is Tuesday so I better check and see what you wrote on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patience is a virtue, Blonde but somehow I never think of you as a very patient woman. I seem to be wrong :-)

      Thanks for your comment,
      Han

      Delete
  2. Only sometimes to I read the last chapter in the back of the book first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mum used to read the two cents romance books and always, always looked at the last page. If the couple would not be together at the last page she refused to read the book!

      Smile,
      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...