Saturday, 3 June 2017

Sound of Silence

After blogging everyday for a while you might have noticed I have been silent. The reason is not that I ran out of items to blog about, or just didn't like it any more. The reason for it is just psychical, I'm afraid.
I just don't have the energy at the moment. I wish I had, but my body is telling me to slow down. So I will listen for a change, and hope this feeling disappears just as fast as it came. I will just rest now, and hope to see all of you very soon again.

9 comments:

  1. Rest, my friend.....and join us when you can. Hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Han, I have wondered. Get well - sending prayers and hope.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leigh, that is so kind of you.

      Delete
  3. I completely understand, Han. I decided to take over two weeks of vacation because I needed to break from work. I haven't been blogging much, either. Come back when you are refreshed and recharged. We'll be here. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl with the naughty name, I will be back.

      Delete
  4. We are here.
    We Will wait, Han.
    Take care about you, please.

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mona Lisa, you are so kind.

      Delete
  5. Hoping you're feeling better,
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...