Sunday, 30 April 2017

Last day of A to Z challenge, first day of vacation

Today with the Z, just on time on April 30th, I finished the A-Z challenge. Each year it's a real challenge, and each year I say I will start next year sooner. This year is no exception. So I will say it again: Next year I will give myself more time. Smile.

Today also my vacation begins. Well vacation... We will be in Leeuwarden for a few days and then move on to Arnhem for a few days as well. It will be nice to be gone almost a week. It seems a long time ago we went away, and we both need it... Smile again.

I hope you will enjoy the posts I made for the next week, as much as I did making them,
See you soon,

Han


6 comments:

  1. You did good, Han...will believe that you will start sooner next year when you actually do. hahaha Wishing you and Wanita a lovely and loving holiday.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't mock me, kitten. Of course I will begin sooner next year :-)

      SMile,
      Han

      Delete
    2. Never mocking my friend...just gentle teasing. 😉

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  2. Nice vaccation , Han and Wanita!

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did have a wonderful vacation. Need another one. Smile!!


    Han

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...