Sunday, 30 April 2017

Delft Z - Zangkoren

In Delft there are .. choirs (zangkoren). Just a few:

Ars Vocalis: The Delft Chamber Choir Ars Vocalis sings mostly classical works from renaissance to the present. And then both worldly and religious music.

Cantiamo. Cantiamo Delft is a unique girl choir consisting of 40 girls aged 15 and 35. Enthusiasm and passion for music is characteristic of this particular group of girls. My own daughter sang for many years in this choir.

Cantiamo
The Chamber Choir Delft Blue is a choir of enthusiastic, experienced singers with an interest in a wide-ranging a-capella repertoire. From Bach's Johannes Passion to Butans' Lux Aeterna, from Monteverdi and Purcell to Manneken and Poulenc: Delft Blue is happy to meet the challenge. In addition, the choir is socially involved with singing for and with the elderly, on the light evening in Delft and a singing bike ride along social institutions.

4 comments:

  1. I do live choirs...really enjoy acappella...the way their voices blend...awesome Thanks for sharing, Han.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the acappella Greogorian chants. But Barber shop music I can appreciate as well. Music without accompaniment is so much pure and beautiful!

      100% agree,
      Han

      Delete
  2. I am a big choir friend too.
    And My city is a Mecca for all choirs in Sweden.

    Your last post , Han!
    You did it again!
    Congrats!
    It was very pleasant sightsing in Delft.
    Thank you.
    I enjoyed every one post !

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it, Mona Lisa and thank you for all your comments, as always. I hope to show you my city some day...
      And a choir city must be so nice to live in. I envy you.

      Smile,
      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...