Wednesday, 29 March 2017

Goth chicks


I think I have been born a few centuries too late. All these women today wearing pants (and in the Netherlands 90% of women young and old wear pants) nowadays. But that was different a few (hundred) years back. The only women who wear it nowadays are the Goth chicks. And so I have a soft spot for Goth chicks. I mean look at the dress!! Wow.


A little more sexy is this one :
 Now I LOVE the laced almost underwear looking garments. There are buckles and strings everywhere. Even the bands across her tits are laced, very pretty and very sexy.
I love the contradiction between the almost bare tits and the very modest skirt.
I love the posture collar that is keeping her head up and is connected to her transparent sleeves.









But the most pretty one I have saved for last. Of course it's not very healthy to wear a dress like this, I can't understand how she is able to breathe. But the dress, O God. How pretty! The butterfly arms, the lace dress and how it accentuates her neck... Of course the light behind her is so clever. It's the perfect combination between light and dark.


4 comments:

  1. Last one is my favorite also....thinking it is time for Master and I to have a dress up themed party...what fun!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is fun in dressing up, Abby. Most people don't even bother anymore. Putting that something extra now and then makes all the difference in the world.

      Go for it,
      Han

      Delete
  2. I agree, Han...the last one is my favorite also. But gotta say, I don't know any women with a waist that could be made that small even with a corset! Probably the reason women fainted on a regular basis...lack of oxygen.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it's not human to have such a waist. And it's not healty either. But it's....
      what do women call it again?
      Eye Candy. That's what it is. Eye candy.
      (never heard a man use those words by the way)

      So I will be the first,
      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...