Wednesday, 29 March 2017

Good girl



"Good girl" is one of these phrases that is so common in the lifestyle. It's used so often that it almost has become without meaning. Like people say "I love you" with the same intonation of "Pass me the butter please". My daughter said that for years on that tone and I always replied to her "It's nice weather outside isn't it?" I wanted to show her that these words have no meaning if you don't feel it.

It's the same with "Good Girl". And when you use it right, and there is one way to do so and that is really mean it, then it's the biggest compliment you can give as a submissive.

6 comments:

  1. As soon as I read the words I smiled...like most words the tone, the intent, and the emotion are what make them valuable...Bless you for finding a way to show your daughter that. hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we should be more like animals reaction on the sound and depth of our voices, instead of the words. Quality time, another word bashed to death as the original meaning was sooo beautiful.

      But then again, I am the romantic one.
      Han

      Delete
  2. Lucky She.
    Good girl.

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clever Mona Lisa, did not make that connection. Two worlds colliding. As it should be.

      And as always i think I am the lucky one.
      Han

      Delete
  3. Oh yes, Han...the situation along with the tone of voice really make a difference. Those words brought back some sweet memories. :)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad it made you stroll down to memory lane once again. Happy memories are irreplaceable. I often say as a joke: let's build some memories, but there is much truth in it: if you are very conscious about the happy feelings you can reproduce them later if you need them.

      Han

      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...