Friday, 31 March 2017

Collar


Anything can be a collar, so true. We do not advertise our relationship with a collar and a big ring to it, or a collar with a BDSM logo on it. A collar is a very personal item that can be anything really around your neck.  It's such a nice thought that no-one can see it, but you both know what it means. It's such a nice idea that the collar around your neck is binding as a dog collar would. And it's even more nice when the collar is hand made by your sub, or has a personal meaning.

I guess I am such a romantic that I think the more personal the more home made the collar is, the more meaning it has to me.

Do not understand me wrong, a dog collar or any other explicit collar can look wonderful within the safety an and security of your home, but it's not an advertisement. At least that is how I think about it.

8 comments:

  1. LOL...Master agrees...and so do I! When I am wearingmy grandma had He will sometime tell me...find something to make a collar and wear it today. I make a 'project' of it with the grands...who can make the best necklace with this lace or yarn or....and we wear our 'necklaces' all day;).
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a wonderful idea. Making a collar and were it all day. And I mean all day. It's the symbolic value that counts. It says "Yours" to your Master without words.

      Han

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Pretty isn't it? I love the thought of a ribbon as a token for the body and soul to unwrap.

      Han

      Delete
  3. It must be fantastic feeling for sub to wear collar made by herself.
    I think , all those thoughts about collar, many hours of doing it , must be a prove of Love behind it..


    Yes, pic is very nice..

    Cute post

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the picture is nice. The thoughts behind the collar, all the hours that went into it, all the time thinking how it must feel to wear it, to submit to it, that makes the collar quite remarkable.

      Han

      Delete
  4. Lovely picture, Han and I do agree, I collar does not have to be a big statement piece of anything. Some friends have a necklace as their collar...it's the meaning and intention behind it just as a wedding ring is.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EXACTLY, it is like a wedding ring, the analogy of a wedding ring is the same as a necklace. It has the same meaning behind it. It has the same feelings in the necklace that is her collar.

      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...