Friday, 3 February 2017

Keep calm


 The "Keep Calm" posters usually bring a big smile on my face. It is often a silly reason urging you to remain calm. If there ever was a reason to remain calm and focus on that was is really important in your life, it's within your own circle of influence. Your family. Your friends. Your master or mistress.

To say I'm yours. I trust you. You can do with me what you will, and I know that you will be respectful to me, caring about me, and loving me. And to those that are given this treasure I would say. Keep calm and treasure your submissive.




6 comments:

  1. Sent this on to Master...He is very good at calming me when life throws curve balls....hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what a master is all about in my humble opinion. To calm you down at moment you need it.

      How nice of you to make that comment,
      Han

      Delete
  2. Your words really speak to my heart, Han. With the exception of the binding, I love the picture...really don't mind the blindfold...adds layers. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the binding sucks :-) but just overlook that little detail.

      Keep calm,
      Han

      Delete
  3. "To say I'm yours. I trust you. You can do with me what you will, and I know that you will be respectful to me, caring about me, and loving me"
    Omg, what a wonderful words, Han...
    Yes, keep calm..
    Smile.

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, those words you just have to say after you have gotten someone's complete trust, I think Mona Lisa.

      Keep calm,
      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...