Thursday, 2 February 2017

Fantasy

I like drawings like this one. It never fails to stir my imagination. In a drawing is anything possible, even the impossible. And as clearly the drawing is a product of the artist imagination, it's my imagination that combines the picture with the picture in my head.

Why would her hands be below her breasts? Would she have covered her nipples and as her master commanded lowered them a bit? Why the short leash on her collar? Would she have been brought to the slave market to be sold?

8 comments:

  1. I love black and white drawings also. Why is her mouth open..why is she partially looking down...is she in trouble or getting ready for service her Master? So many possibilities to let my mind wander...hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smile, I asked myself the very same questions, Abby. We both have a vivid imagination.

      Han

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pic.
    Why is just one hand under her breast and second in her hair?
    Is She offering her breast and her head and her mouth ?
    Fantasy can be soooooo powerful!!

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, yes. We are free to make things like we wished them in our fantasy. A good drawing is so powerful.

      Han

      Delete
  3. Minus the restraints, this is a beautiful picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the restraints make her even more pretty, Leigh.

      Han

      Delete
  4. Lovely picture, Han...maybe she's holding the end of the leash in the hand between her breasts. Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The end of leash? Quite possible Cat. We let our fantasy run wild, shall we?

      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...