Sunday, 4 December 2016

Communication

There is no shame in helping those who find it difficult to find the right words at the right time.
Here are some words for navigating the great, messy, electric, sometimes awkward, and totally vital conversations that need to happen about sex in our lives… For example:

Before
  • Would you like it if…?
  • Would it please you if…?
  • Would you enjoy it if…?
  • Would it rock your world if…?
During
  • Are you enjoying this?
  • Do you want more of this?
  • Is this good for you?
  • Does this work for you?
  • Do you want something different?
After
  • Did you enjoy it when…?
  • Was it pleasurable to you when…?
  • Did it work for your when…?
And some potentially super helpful sexy words like…
  • Do you prefer a firmer or gentler touch?
  • Do you like it when I move slower or faster?
  • Do you want sexy snuggles or sleepy snuggles?
  • Do you want more tongue or less when I kiss you?
  • Would you like the rope tighter or looser?
  • Do you want me to be more allowing or more assertive [in this activity]?
  • Do you like spankings to be more “golf clap” or more “rock concert”?

8 comments:

  1. Some thoughtful questions. What do they say, practice makes perfect. I'm all for practicing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my humble opinion the difference between a pro and an amateur is practice, Leigh.

      Han

      Delete
  2. I got smile on My lips : golf clap?
    Rock concert?
    " I want something between, Please ".
    Smile .

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe some lazy jazz rhythm?
      In between enough?

      Han

      Delete
  3. LOL..that very last one made me laugh....I vote for concert. I can see where such a list is helpful, especially with a new partner.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's useful for new partners, I think. I hope it made you laugh...

      Han

      Delete
  4. I agree, Han...very helpful list...especially for a new relationship or when trying something new. Golf clap vs rock concert? Wouldn't even know how to answer since I don't have a clue what a golf clap is! LOL

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Cleveland Golf CG16 Black Pearl Irons Steel 4-PW really hurts...

      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...