Friday, 25 November 2016

Rope and more rope

I'm in love with this picture. It speaks to me on so many levels.
I love the creativity of her blouse and skirt immobilize her, because all the wires are so tight. She cannot move an inch, because if she does the clips will fall off and it's clear that she moved.
I love the way her neck is held high and is connected on her back to the chest ropes. It would be even more enthralling if we could see her back and know that behind that blouse her elbows are bound as well.
I love the way her tits are bound and that it's so tight you can see the flesh bulging above the rope and even if her chest is small, it's bound with rope and more rope. The rope had to be secured before the blouse was taken up again, because otherwise there's no way her chest bondage could be done.
I love the way her hands are tied, with a forced distance between them. Simple yet effective.
I love the way the white make contrast to the red on the background.

I don't like the look on her face. She is paid to model by the hour I think.
I don't like the hair. It's a wig I think. If it's not hair bondage is always very exciting.
What do you think?





6 comments:

  1. As soon as I saw the picture, before I read you post, I knew you would love this picture, Han. You do love your rope. As for me, since I'm not a fan of being bound or confined in any way, it just makes me uncomfortable. Different strokes for different folks. ;) I agree...the hair looks like a bad Pippi Longstocking wig and the look on her face says "Im bored" to me.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so very predictable, Cat. But you're right of course. I love my rope.
      We do agree however on my critical views of the pic. Smile.

      Han

      Delete
  2. This is a art!
    What a fantasy folks have!!
    How can someone come up with such Idea ?
    Smile.

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is art, in a way. The Japanese have made bondage into an form of art. This one is not Japanese, however.
      And yes, imagination is a wonderful thing!

      Han

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Whisper, You might like it however, I'm sure you would look beautiful like that.

      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...