Wednesday, 2 November 2016

Neck corset week

Remember Corset Week? And I found out that the Neck Corset is as much fun and interesting and well... plain erotic as Corsets are. I will post these next few days the Neck Corsets I like.
No, the Neck Corsets I LOVE.

These are all available from Etsy and I have no ties or bonds with any of them whatsoever. I just want to point out those I love to see for you to get inspired. Nothing as erotic as a woman forced to look you in the eye and not be able to look down. It's a power thing. But if it's so pretty as this first one, it's jewellery.


This one is made by Olga and on sale at Etsy for 52,58 euro.
This dramatic neck corset is made from stretch, black lace fabric with a floral print
  • The neck piece is reinforced with spiral steel boning
  • It laces up at the back through a set of silver grommets
  • The bottom is embellished with a black lace trim
  • One size fits most-for a neck of about 12.5 inches in circumference
It can be worn back to front, see how lovely it looks:



8 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful piece, Han but sheesh...that does look uncomfortable. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree, it's not made to be comfortable. It's made to make you look prettier than you have ever felt.

      Han

      Delete
  2. It is a very lovely piece,,,never thought of a neck corset...You open me to so many new things..thank you!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The new things we discover are often worth trying, if only once. So glad you like it.

      Han

      Delete
  3. Beautiful !
    I love it!
    Very, very pretty .
    Is it comfortable ir uncomfortable to wear?
    I wonder..

    Thank you, Han.

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mona Lisa for your comment, glad you find it pretty. And no, it's not comfortable at all. But comfort can be exchanged for the feeling you are wearing it to please your Sir.

      Han

      Delete
  4. Pretty. And totally worth the discomfort.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My point exactly, fair blue lady. Thank you for your comment.

      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...