Saturday, 26 November 2016

Impelling

I found this beautiful photo and text on Tumblr and it really moved me. I hope it does the same to you.






























 By Your loving dominance,
You make me secure enough to surrender myself to You.
By Your loving protection,
You make it safe enough to devote myself to You without fear.
You master me with Your steadfast love,
You teach me with Your consistent dominance and
You guard me with Your unceasing protection.
As You defend me from a harsh, hateful and judgmental world,
I am strong enough and safe enough to pour out my life in utmost devotion to You,
so that the only Person I’m most vulnerable to
is You my Master, my Protector, my Love.

Serena Brann a.k.a. Renee Me'shan


10 comments:

  1. Yes, I love the picture, but then I read the words...and they brought tears to my eyes. They ring so true, and I know how lucky I am to know to have a Master who is all of those...thank you for the reminder...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't really think you need a reminder, Abby but it warms my heart to see you happy.

      Han

      Delete
  2. LOVE IT!
    LOVE IT!
    LOVE IT!!!

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you do, Mona Lisa. You really understand what this is all about.

      Han

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love this picture and I agree with everything you said.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just quoting, Blonde. Just quoting. I'm so glad you love the pic and everything that belongs with it.

      Han

      Delete
  4. Oh yes...absolutely love the picture, Han and the words made me sigh smile and cry all at the same time. Thank you so much for sharing!

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very pleased that you love it, Cat. Only sigh is wonderful, a smile is excellent and that it made you cry was amazing.

      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...