Saturday, 22 October 2016

Knight

Instant memories!


This posture reminds me very much of the avatar Ms. Natasha Knight has used for a long time, and maybe still does. Natasha Knight is a very talented writer. I have read all her books and I have truly enjoyed all of them. Natasha encouraged me to write my own blog, and without her there would be no thoughts at all, infinitesimal thoughts mind you, but thoughts nonetheless. The phrase Infinitesimal thoughts by the way I've first found in a Natasha Knight book.

Natasha Knight avatar


2 comments:

  1. So very thankful to Natasha as you and your blog are a lovely gift to blogland, Han!

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So I am, Cat. For I virtually get to know all of you. And I wouldn't miss that for the world.

      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...