Thursday, 27 October 2016

Balanced


I like simplifications of the infinite complex truth. And every diagram makes a simplification to help you understand the threads you wouldn't see otherwise. Whether it is the old Maslow pyramid or the Life Balance circle. I draw points in the empty circle below at the point where I am right now in my life. And it makes almost a round circle. 5 years ago it was different, and in 5 years time it will no-doubt be different yet again. But for now my life in balanced. It feels wonderful.


6 comments:

  1. WOW...I have never seen this, but I love it...something concrete to strive for that is based where you are. Thank you for sharing.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen something similar but this is actually much better. So happy your life is so balanced at this point, Han. My life is not nearly as balanced but this is definitely something to strive for. Thanks so much for sharing.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most peoples life are unbalanced a lot of the time. And it changes trough time. One of my close colleagues found out she had lung cancer this week. Her balance changed in one day...

      Han

      Delete
  3. Good , Han.
    Glad for you !
    Enjoy your life in balance.

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...