Wednesday, 14 September 2016

The thing that gives me hope

A corny answer, maybe, but the resilience of nature is one of the things that gives me hope. We made the rain acid and nature survived. We made big holes in the ozon layer, and now it's closing slowly again. And how each autumn the trees know that their only chance of surviving storms and cold is shedding their leaves and how each spring the bulbs in my garden know when it's time to grow.

It think it's awesome.

And thing that gives me hope in the morning, afternoon, evening and night is looking at the sky. There is so much to see if you just know what you want to see. This picture below is an evening in August this year from our garden. My wife captures the pictures and saves them, and I just look at it. That is enough, that moment.


10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. LOL, just came home from vacation in bloody nature, covered in mosquito bites, Smile.

      Take the bad with the good, huh?
      Han

      Delete
  2. You are such a philosopher....Mother nature is a Master (or mistress) of re-birth.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am I? Laugh. Perhaps. Or just a dreamer, Abby. What is not to love about the wonder of rebirth?

      Han

      Delete
  3. Love your thoughts, Han and that photo is absolutely beautiful! It really conveys a sense of peace. Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for compliments for the photo, Cat, I will pass them on to my Wanita.

      Han

      Delete
  4. I see an image! Beautiful! Peace, hope, power!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smile, My Wanita sees things in clouds as well...
      I often don't but this time I wholeheartedly agree with you.

      Han

      Delete
  5. Thank you for this nice post , Han.
    Yes, you are right.
    Nature , she is powerful .

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nature is not just beautiful, the wonder of rebirth is an inspiration to all of us.
      I'm glad you liked it.

      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...