Sunday, 4 September 2016

Something I want to try

There are lots of things I want to do. Walking the Camino de Santiago would be wonderful. But it's too far away, too hot, too busy, too commercial. But walking a route of introspection for a few weeks that idea is in my head and doesn't go away somehow. So no specific plans yet, but it will come one day.

Well as I get older I like to know more about the path of life, what route to follow to your inner self. So I want to read more about the true meaning of life as we live it and how it will affect my life?

Some things are more practical. I want to make a wishing well in my garden this winter of bricks, and want to write a story this winter, to see if I can. The bucket in my wishing well is filled to the brim.


"365 Note Jar. Inside this you will find three hundred sixty five notes. Each morning you pick one out and read it to start your day off with a smile. One a day, Ben. No cheating I love you.
Key:
Pink: Reasons why I love you
Blue: We are doing this
Green: Quote and Lyrics
Yellow: Memories."

What an awesome idea. I will make one for my Wanita that has her birthday in January. This I want to try.

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea, Han! I am sure Wanita will love such a thoughtful gift.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Cat best idea's are already being executed by someone else already. So we lend the idea and give it our own twist I suppose.

      Han

      Delete
  2. I so love that jar idea...it could be used for so many, with different things on the slips. Inexpensive, but worth so much.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes personal messages are worth the most I think. I love the multi coloured strips you can put in the jar

      Han

      Delete
  3. Wonderful pist, Han.
    I hope , all your wishes will be done .
    And the idea of Note Jar is just so wonderful!
    Wonderful!
    I know, Wanita will appreciate it.

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You like the idea of the note jar? Well it gives me something to be busy these dark months...

      Han

      Delete
  4. Fantastic idea Han! I'm sure Wanita will love it!
    I like the thought that you create a list of wishes to have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Wanita will like it. She is used to my unorthodox idea's...
      Thank you minelle for stopping by,

      Han

      Delete
  5. This iisa great idea. I would like to do it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...