Tuesday, 6 September 2016

My first memory of one friend

We have a site here that is called in the Netherlands: School bench. And you can find your old school mates. I do not recall to have had any school mates, but there was a girl in 5th grade with red hair, I still remember today.
And when I signed up on school bench, just out of curiosity, who mailed me as the only one of all the people I went to school with? Right. The one girl that made me love redheads for a lifetime.

Is it a coincidence? Nah. I don't believe in coincidence. Fate. I believe in fate. She is married now and is a grandmother and lives in the east of the Netherlands. But in my memory she hasn't aged a day.

My old school in 1964, copyright Beeldbank Den Haag



8 comments:

  1. What a sweet post, Han.
    Of course you met her for reason : to love redheads for a lifetime.

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are so right. The redheads have most temperament. I like that in a woman.

      Han

      Delete
  2. I also believe in fate....nice story.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting that her first name is the same as my wife. Just happens that my wife has no red hair. You can't have it all in life...

      Smile,
      Han

      Delete
  3. You and Charlie Brown... in love with the little red-haired girl!
    Except in your case, she seems to like you back. ;-)
    Cute story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, me, Charlie Brown and half of the male population... She really is pretty, Jz. Really is.

      Han

      Delete
  4. I also believe in fate, Han. Thank you for sharing such a sweet story! Good reason to love red heads...oh and my hair is just a bit red. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bit is enough, Cat. I was so surprised when the prettiest girl in class contacted me...

      God, she's pretty.

      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...