Wednesday, 31 August 2016

TMI September

Do you remember those September days, full of information you don't really want to know? TMI September month. In September I will finish all these lines:

September

1 The best part of fall
2 Where I want to be
3 How does content look like
4 Something I want to try
5 This week successes
6 My first memory of one friend
7 Advice to ignore
8 What encourages me?
9 How do I encourage others?
10 Something to share
11 A time I made a good choice
12 My favourite meal
13 An important truth
14 The thing that gives me hope
15 The last library I viisited
16 A minor roadblock in my life
17 One thing to do today
18 What am I waiting for?
19 What really matters
20 A way to relax
21 A celebration
22 One thing not to worry about 
23 Three good thoughts
24 The best part of a rainy day
25 A simple pleasure
26 What have I learned today? 
27 The best restaurant in my town
28 One thing I wish I could do
29 My best quality
30 One thing I say I think, but really don't

The links will only work at the sceduled dates of course. I had to work ahead because I will go on vacation on 10th of September and we have booked a small cottage without Wifi.
I know.
The ultimate vacation feeling. No Wifi.
Yee!!

Well I do feel like going away for a few days, that must be said, so I'm sure Wanita and I will have a wonderful time.
I hope you enjoy my way too much information... All posts are labeled "personal life".
So if you want to read the sordid details, it's all there waiting for you!


10 comments:

  1. I have no doubt that you and your lovely Wanita will find some fun things to do....enjoy! I love these...hope you don't mind if I join you in TMI.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to if you join me. First Mona Lisa and now you as well, how wonderful. I will make sure to when I can.

      Han

      Delete
  2. So happy you and Wanita are getting time away together. If there is no wifi access, does that mean it's private enough to play outside? LOL Looking forward to reading your answers to the above. Have a wonderful time!

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe sometime for play outside, who knows?
      Not WIFI, but definitely without kids time...

      Han

      Delete
  3. Have a lovely time away. Love the planning that has gone into this; I wish I could get myself together quite in that way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does take me quite a while to plan, Julie, so don't feel bad, it's a long term project...

      We will have some wonderful time alone, I hope,

      Han

      Delete
  4. Enjoy both.
    Have fun.
    Don't mind WiFi.
    No one will distrubting you.

    Curious about your answer.
    I am doing this TMI too.

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You as well? How wonderful. On your vanilla blog? Good luck with the challenge itself!!

      Han

      Delete
  5. I'm going to try and visit! Love the idea!
    Hope you both have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will, a couple of days left, and we will be off. Can't wait...

      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...