Thursday, 18 August 2016

September TMI

Do you keep a journal? There are many, many sites that have each month a prompt to start your journal with. I chose this "Journal prompt" for next month. The questions are all personal, and maybe a bit too much information. Zoom out if you want to.
In the last three weeks of September is my Holiday planned. So I'm planning my blog posts in advance. Our rented cottage has no Wifi I think so I won't be able to respond, but it's nice to have my blog posts ready. So... brace yourself for some TMI.




2 comments:

  1. I like it.
    Interesting questions.
    I am curious of your answer, smile.
    Hmmm.. two weeks without WI-FI.
    Would you cope?
    Smile...

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just have to find a nice place where they serve good coffee and free wifi.
      I thought the questions were nice as well.

      Happy TMI September,

      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...