Wednesday, 31 August 2016

See me, feel me, touch me



Holding her, in the corner with her head against the wall. My Wanita's has done it countless times. On her knees, nude, with her forehead against the wall. Waiting for what is to come. Dreaming about what is to come. Fantasies about what would come next.


The Who - See Me, Feel Me

See Me
Feel Me
Touch Me
Heal Me
See Me
Feel Me
Touch Me
Heal Me
Listening to you, I get the music
Gazing at you, I get the heat
Following you, I climb the mountain
I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you, I see the millions
On you, I see the glory
From you, I get opinion
From you, I get the story
Listening to you, I get the music
Gazing at you, I get the heat
Following you, I climb the mountain
I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you, I see the millions
On you, I see the glory
From you, I get opinion
From you, I get the story

8 comments:

  1. I do love this song, Han and the picture is beautiful. There's a reason there is no empty corner in my house. LOL

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smile, I remember you said so. You are a wise woman not to have an empty corner, Cat. Did I ever tell Wanita's corner is no corner, but just a piece of uncovered or rather uncluttered wall?

      Smile,
      Han

      Delete
  2. Beautiful words.
    Nice pic .
    Can we just pretend she is kneeling in middle of room?
    Corner time...
    Brrrrrr....
    And why with forehead against Wall?
    What is purpose ?
    Never heard about it.,

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it gives you the chills. In the middle of the room is fine with me. The forehead rests to the wall to make it easier to hold the pose for a while.

      Han

      Delete
  3. Han, I was thinking about it for while:
    If it is not corner , and you are not using it for punishment, as a corner is supposed to be, if it is for reflektion, why are you using that horrible words: corner time?
    What if that place would called: Wanitas safe place.. There she is safe in her thoughts ..

    Just thinking .

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really interesting comment!
      Wanita's Safe Place (WSP) is just what it is. But then again there is no reason why a safe place cannot be a corner...

      I like that. WSP...
      Mmmm,

      Han

      Delete
    2. Because , corner is meant for punishment and humiliation.
      Å
      You wrote, Wanita is there for reflexion.
      Biiiiig different .
      Just thought .

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...