Friday, 12 August 2016

Port arms!


Pooooort arms! That was my first reaction to this picture. A lovely picture of a submissive in the dark, waiting on her knees in beautiful stockings in the nude. Waiting for her master holding with open hands his riding crop. She doesn't know when he will come to take it out of her hands. She cannot move at the risk of falling on the floor. Her legs will go stiff and numb. In the dark. Her arms will tremble from the effort to hold the crop still as her elbows are free from her body giving no support at all.

And yet, she knows that this is only part one...

6 comments:

  1. I am so bad at waiting like that. I have a tough time, sometimes, going into the head space that allows me not to think about what I am doing. I usually try and cheat. I listen for his footsteps and get back into position when I hear him coming. I am pretty sure he knows this but is biding his time to surprise me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shame on you, cheating on your master. You see it you know if you know what to look for. If you are in a position for a long time you have that look on your face from the body that has been too long in one posture.

      Bad girl,
      Grin,
      Han

      Delete
  2. The wait....for me, one of the hardest parts of submission. Slowing my breathing, trying to block out distracting thoughts,
    getting into just that moment, and holding it...love this pic.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is hard, and that it is the hardest part of submission and that you are still prepared to do it, that makes it so alluring from my point of view. Waiting. It is almost like meditation. Waiting in the dark not knowing if and how long your master is watching you. Not knowing what will be next. The anticipation is both ways, I can tell you. And although I love the afterplay, with all it's sweetness, and kindness and pride, I love this foreplay just as much.

      Thank you for your comment,
      Han

      Delete
  3. Different strokes for different folks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Imagine all people would like the same things..

      Nah, boring!
      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...