Tuesday, 14 June 2016

Penile Passion

The limericks in the reprise.
The guy that combined the photo's with the text are so great. The photo's he finds with it are very interesting, far more intersting than my Limerics. So, with permission of the author I repost five of his limericks. Check his site out for more....




Her sweet smile shows her depth of affection.
He’s her man; they’ve found love’s true connection.
She’s in her favourite place:
His cock touching her face.
It’s a shame he can’t get an erection.

(Used with permission  Lusty Limericks )

6 comments:

  1. I could not resist I went to the site...quite entertaining, and now have possibilities swimming around in my head..LOL.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice pic and nice limeric .
    Smile.
    And it out smile on My lips..
    Smile.

    Thank you, Han.
    Smile.
    Mona Lisa
    Smiling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "The purpose of a limerick is to get a smile on your face".

      Seems I did,
      Han

      Delete
  3. Ooh! Love it! ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...