Sunday, 5 June 2016

Blindfold


There are advantages and disadvantages of the blindfold. On the plus side the blindfold means surprise, not knowing, literally "left in the dark"of what is coming. And surprise, my friends, is the secret of a good relationship. Sometimes, not to often you have to surprise your woman, with something she doesn't think will happen. Something you never did before. And the blindfold makes her feel. Just feel. Look at the picture above. No bondage, but so very open to what is coming. So submissive with the hands behind her head. Will you fondle her breasts, tickle her armpits, kiss her mouth?  She has no way of knowing.

The second advantage is the vulnerability. This picture on the right shows this girl so defenceless, so exposed and so susceptible to what you will do to her... And no way of knowing what that will be.

















There are also disadvantages. To see what you will do, and to make pictures in her head what you could do is very powerful as well. I know of a dominant that says blindfold is for coward masters. I don't agree. If we would say the gag, in some cases I might agree. A woman's tongue can be challenging, even if she is bound and has nowhere to go. But lets look into that later on. For now, let us concentrate on the blindfold.
The blindfold heightens the senses, and that a blindfold can increase the lust the last picture clearly shows.

 

10 comments:

  1. The blindfold, like the leash too rarely used in my submissive opinion. Master likes to look into my eyes...right to my soul. But, yes, a blindfold does heighten every thing.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are on the same page, Abby. The leash and blindfold should be used more... But I often leave the blindfold off, just to have her look at me. I don't know if I can look into her soul, but I like to see how she feels...

      Han

      Delete
  2. blindfolds can be terrifying if you are also tied, though... of course, they can also be highly stimulating :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two sides of the coin, huh? And what a wonderful coin it is, Mala.

      Han

      Delete
  3. I enjoyed playing with the blindfold and not being able to anticipate what Matthew was going to do. Don't think I would want it used for every encounter but sure adds something every once in a while. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unpredictability is one of the things that makes life interesting, Cat.

      Han

      Delete
  4. I can do blindfolds if the mood is right and even though I trust Ray when it's not right, it is very nervewracking and scary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But it's the excitement of not knowing that makes it so interesting, right Leigh?

      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...