Friday, 13 May 2016

Vulnerability

The rope harness itself is not special, well done, but not special, but the head bondage is very interesting, the way the gag is part of the complex binding. The arms bound at the back I always found soooo very exciting! I mean this, this picture is Vulnerability itself.




The second one proves that a woman doesn't have to be nude to be vulnerable, one of my favourite pictures of all time:


Both of them have their eyes downcast, but for different reasons. This woman in chains is as fragile as the bound woman, but in her submission fabulous. It's the look of submission I think that I relate to the word vulnerability. This next one, putting on a posture collar has that as well:


Now I see them together I notice that all three have their eyes downcast. The hands on the head raises the jacket, exposes the breast and the posture collar, well the posture collar will restrict her head movements with a big ring on it. For any leash to chip on.


8 comments:

  1. In their own way each is beautiful...and show vulnerability. That middle one is the most interesting...because she is dressed...submission is expressed in many ways...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the middle one is one of my all time favourites... The face, the posture, the bonds, what a sight!

      Han

      Delete
  2. Nice pics, yes different , but still same.
    Thank you , Han.

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very glad you recognize the vulnerability in all pictures, Mona Lisa,

      Han

      Delete
  3. Dropping by to say hello. Interesting pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It may sound corny, but that is not how I mean it: It's always a pleasure when you stop by and pay me a visit, Leigh.

      Han

      Delete
  4. The three pictures are all a little different but they are all the same kinds of submission, you are right. You don't even need to have bondage to be bound.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, different and yet the same. I like your comment about bondage very much.

      Thank you for saying so,
      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...