Saturday, 28 May 2016

The hidden meanings of yin and yang



When I say half-heartedly that I always wanted to be a teacher, it's not so much the urge to impose my opinions or views on subjects, it's more like sharing knowledge. When I come across something breathtaking, arousing, hair-raising or just electrifying I have that need to share my knowledge. It's the same at work. Knowledge is not to keep for yourself, knowledge becomes knowledge if you share it.

This week I share five of my favourite educational Ted Ed's. The kick-off is the Yin and Yang explanation. With such wonderful graphics to illustrate Mr. Bellaimey's talk about this fascinating subject.

Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. You would have made an awesome teacher, Han...not only do you love sharing information but you do it so wonderfully. Thanks for sharing this fascinating article.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smile. It's nice of you to say so, Cat.
      Thank you for that lovely compliment,

      Han

      Delete
  2. Hmmmm.. What?
    Smile. I got it.
    Yes, very nice and easy edjucating .

    Han , you would be a amazing teacher.
    It is still not late..
    While, you can practise on us..

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not confused yet by all the yangs and yins, Mona Lisa.
      Well you are a wonderful student, so I will practice on you in the meantime...

      Career change?
      Probably not...

      Han

      Delete
  3. You are a teacher - you teach me things every time I visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very nice of you to say so Leigh, thank you.

      Han

      Delete
  4. Oh, I am looking forward to this week. You are a teacher...I have learned so much from you.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...