Sunday, 8 May 2016

After so many vanilla blogs..

... A proper warning to my "new" readers is appropriate, I think. The warning sign before you open this blog is there with a reason. I wish there was a better warning system in Blogger to keep the curious youngsters out, but there isn't. So it's parental supervision, that is underestimated and badly needed.




"A man is more than a sex life. But part of his life is his sex life"

Why do I mix vanilla content with bdsm-related content in one blog? Well, it makes good sense if you want a huge audience to find a niche in the blog land and blog all about it. But I didn't choose to do just that. If I would the pictures of women “in a corner”, would be all over the place, because all these make my stats list jump higher than any other post. No, I do it because it gives me joy to do so. So it's a strange mixture of all parts of my personality: A  man is more than a sex life. A guy with a lot of interests has a sex life as well. If people want to visit my blog, I love it. If they comment on it, even better. But if they stay away that is OK too.

Just be warned, explicit content this week...



8 comments:

  1. I can't wait, Han. :)

    Have a nice day.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you're not the only one Appy...

      Grin,
      Han

      Delete
  2. Oh, dear...
    You mean, My cheeks wil be red, Han?
    Smile.
    Bring it on..

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think you will like them, Mona Lisa. And I don't think you blush that easily..

      Han

      Delete
  3. That is part of what I love about visiting here....a variety of good reads..
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice of you to say so, Abby, thank you.

      Han

      Delete
  4. You hit the nail on the head, Han...your blog is for whatever you feel like posting...vanilla or naughty or pure D XXXX rated. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen to that, Cat. Still, a man being forewarned counts for two, as they say in the Netherlands.

      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...