Friday, 26 February 2016

Double column tie

So, what makes more sense than after showing a single column tie, to proceed with a double column tie? Nothing, Han. OK, that is what I thought. To show a little symmetry in my posts let's begin with the Twisted Monk again:



A double, or a two column tie. I'm not crazy about this one. First the girl has to keep her hands at the distance he likes,like my mother used to wind her wool together. A little bit surplus of consent here and the knot he makes is far from pretty. I do like the way he explains his bondage methods though.

The second is from Giotto. Same problem here. Very effective, no strain on the columns, in this case the feet, but it is not a nice looking knot. No need here to keep the feet apart, like in the first video, again not very pretty.



The third and last video I like best and I use that one, because of two advantages. Let's have a look first. The sound is terrible, the people have no heads, but the rigging is the most important:



One: I like the way he is making a different tie than the standard double tie knot and the end result is more pretty compared to the first. The second bight is useful as well  to secure the knot to a different knot you have already tied or are going to tie.
Again three slightly different ways to do the same thing, and there is no right or wrong way in all three video's, just the one you like best.

2 comments:

  1. LOL Han...you do like your ropes don't ya. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a while since Master and i took the ropes out...you are making me think it has been too long..
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...