Thursday, 11 February 2016

A bit of spiritual energy for today

In these last days when my energy level was low, I came across this list called thieves of energy. And I know there are thousands of similar lists like this one, but I read them I thought, that I could use a reminder myself today.

So just for me, the thieves of energy:

1- Let go of people who share only complaints , problems , disastrous stories , fear and judgement of others . If someone tries a trash can to throw his garbage, it makes it not your mind.
2- Pay your debts on time . At the same time you have to pay to who you should or you choose to let it go , though now he can not do
3- Keep your promises . If you did not , you ask yourself why you find it difficult . You are entitled to change their minds , to apologize , compensate, renegotiate and offer an alternative to a broken promise. The easiest way to avoid not do something that you promise to do and say NO immediately 4- Eliminates possible and delegate tasks that you'd rather not do and enjoy your time to do the ones you like
5- Allow yourself to rest when you need it and given permission to act if you have good opportunity


6- Butta , collect and organize, nothing will take more energy than a messy space, and full of things from the past that no longer need any more
7- It gives priority to your health , without the machinery of your body firing on all cylinders , you can not do much . Take breaks
8- Take the toxic situations you are tolerating , to redeem a friend or family member , up to tolerate negative actions of a partner or a group
9- Accept. Not for resignation, but nothing makes you lose more energy to fight with a situation that can not change
10  person , let go of a situation that is causing pain, you can always choose to leave the pain of remembrance

9 comments:

  1. All great things to remember and do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And so much easier said than done, take the toxic situations you are tolerating , to redeem a friend or family member.

      Actions that count, not words...
      Smile, thank you Leigh,
      Han

      Delete
  2. Great list, Han! I agree wholeheartedly. I refuse to promise/give my word unless I am sure I can keep it. Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, keep your promises... A biscuit promise we call at home the empty promises people make to you. Easily done, easily broken.

      Keeping your promises is high on my list as well, Cat.

      Han

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes, it helps to sigh sometimes. But only if it helps it makes you feel good.

      Words can make you sigh.

      Han

      Delete
  4. Very wise words, Han. I am trying to do them. Thanks.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Appy better to try and fail than not have tried at all.

      Like I said, not easy!
      Han

      Delete
  5. Wise words...all of them...some I am pretty good at..a couple I need lots more practice ....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...