Friday, 1 January 2016

Happy new year

Last night I walked with the dog outside and when I closed my eyes for a moment the sounds of fireworks have a striking resemblance with the sounds of war. The rapid pops sounds like machine gun fire, The loud pops sounds like bombs. The whistling sounds of fireworks racing up sound like a handgun going off. 
Fortunately I have never been in the line of fire of any war. So I don't really know if I am right. 

It doesn't matter. We have blown the old year away and it's time to say welcome to the new year. I wish you a happy new year. Real happiness. Health. I wish you will stay healthy all year 2016.

 

7 comments:

  1. Thank you, Han. I wish you and your family the same.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gott Nytt År, Han to you and all family.

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having not been in a war situation either, I can only consider myself lucky. I would imagine though that the sounds and lights of the fireworks would resemble a war situation without having to duck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! Hope that 2016 is filled with lots of happiness and peace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you, Han!

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish you all Love. May you find it in people you wouldn't expect to find it, may you look for it where you would least think you can find it there.

    And treasure it.

    Han

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you and yours...happiness, good health, love and everything wonderful in 2016!

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...